Those who love Avocado’ll adore this dish.I think this is too strong to be a main dish itself. But it is perfect as a side dish. You can serve it at room tempt or put it into the fridge for a while before serving. It tastes pretty refreshing because of the lime. I like to have it chilled!
1 red onion
1-1.5 lime juice
1 bunch/handful of cilantro leaves
Salt n Pepper
1. Prepare the dresssing: Chop the cilantro and add them to lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the Avocados into cubes.
3. Drizzle the dressing onto Avocado. ( The acid in the lime juice prevents Avocados from turning brown)
4. Chop tomatoes into chunks and Onions into strips.
5. Add both tomatoes and onions to Avocado.
6. Drizzle a little olive oil.
7. Serve it immediately or chilled.
* Do not add too much Olive oil as Avocado has high fat content.