I made these easy brazilian cheese pops over the weekend and they were a hit. I got this recipe from simply recipes. They are so easy to make. All you need are the basic ingredients and a whisk!! They were so good that I didn’t have time to take a good pictures. Ha. I couldn’t resist the temptation.
1/3 cup olive oil ( I used veg oil)
2/3 cup milk
Scant 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) tapioca flour
1/2 cup (packed, about 66 grams) grated cheese, your preference) ( I used mix of mozzarella and Parmesan)
1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. Grease your mini sized muffin tin**
3. Mix all ingredients together and pour them into the muffin tin until the brim. ( I sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top)
4. Send them into the oven for about 15-20 mins and they are ready when it’s golden brown.
*Batter can be kept up to a week.
* Watch them rise beautifully.
* Best serve hot.
I’ll def make again! Will put up a clearer picture the next time.