These brownies are so easy to bake. I made these last weekend for my steamboat gathering with my friends and these brownies received good responses! It’s slightly crisp at the top and fudgy and moist at the bottom. Some brownies sold outside are hard and dry and the cost like 3 bucks a piece??? Why not bake it yourself at home. They are super easy to make w just some simple ingredients that you prolly can find them at home and this recipe is almost foolproof! They are easy to store. Just pop them in an air tight container and they can be kept for a couple of days. I completely forgot about the cocoa powder until they are sitting in the oven and the best thing is they still tasted incredibly good!!
Ingredients ( adapted from Laura Vitale)
5 ounces of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
7 ounces of Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
1 Cup of Sugar
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbsp of warm Water
1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined.
4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.
5) Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
6) Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cut into bars and serve