As promised, the recipe for these raspberry friands. I made about 20 mini friands with this recipe. My raspberries were pretty sour but they kinda balanced the slightly overpowering sweetness.
Recipe: ( original recipe )
- Melted butter, to grease
- Plain flour, to dust
- 90g (1 1/2 cups) pure icing sugar, sifted
- 37.5(1/2 cup) plain flour, sifted
- 77.7 (1 1/2 cups) almond meal
- 1.5 eggs, lightly whisked
- 90g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 50g frozen raspberries
- 1 tbs flaked almonds
- Icing sugar, to dust
1. preheat oven to 180°C. Brush thirty 40ml-capacity mini muffin pans with melted butter to grease. Dust with plain flour.
2. Combine the sugar, flour and almond meal in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add egg and butter. Stir until well combined.
3. Divide among the prepared pans. Divide the raspberries among the centres. Sprinkle with the flaked almonds.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden. Set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
5. Dust the friands with icing sugar to serve.
Packed these to sch for my friends. ^^