Supposed to be white chocolate chip blondies but apparently i cant find white chocolate chips at the supermarket. Had the strong urge to bake that very night, so i had no choice but to use the normal chocolate chips. I’ve gotten this recipe from one of my favourite youtube chef, Laura Vitale. I baked this blondie long time ago, with white chocolate chips and there’s really a difference between white chocolate chip and chocolate chips. I prefer the one with white chocolate chips though. The most recent blondie with chocolate chips is delicious too and it received good comments. I guess it’s just personal preference. You should try this. THese blondies are really really good.
Ingredients: ( adapted from here)
1 Cup plus 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Powder
¼ tsp of Salt
80g Brown Sugar
40g of Granulated Sugar
1/3 Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp of yogurt/sourcream
1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350. Grease a 8 by8 baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2) Add 2 tbsp of the flour to the chocolate chips and stir to make sure all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
3) Add the baking powder and salt to the remaining flour and set aside.
4) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars, add the egg, vanilla and sour cream, mix until you have a smooth mixture.
5) Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Fold in your chocolate chip mixture and spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan.
6) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.